7. Breaches of this Policy
- If you fail to comply with the provisions of this Policy, We may take action as set out in this Part 8. A breach of this Policy also constitutes a material breach of the Terms and Conditions of Our Site. We may take one or more of the following actions in response to your breach:
a) Suspend or terminate your right to use Our Site;
b) Remove, either temporarily or permanently, your communication or other submission from Our Site;
c) Issue you with a written warning;
d) Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
e) Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
f) Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
g) Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in Part 8.1) in response to your breach.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
- This Policy, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Part 9.1 takes away from or reduces your legal rights as a consumer.
- f you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to this Policy or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business user, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to this Policy or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Policy has been created and adapted from a document template from www.simply-docs.co.uk.